
Our little princess turned three yesterday. I must admit that time goes really fast. Her birthday celebrations began yesterday very early in the morning when we all sang Happy Birthday to her. She seemed to enjoy all the attention. In the evening, I prepared her favorite dish. Kanana is very particular about what she likes. She asked to dress in a purple dress and spread a purple table cloth. I love purple too and so these wishes were easy to fulfill. As the dinner was cooking, we picked very pretty flowers from our garden that made a beautiful bouque. You will love it when I finally post the birthday pictures. We had a family dinner, took pictures and settled down to have a delicious cake and some ice-cream. The hightlight of the B-day celebration was when I asked Kanana to make a birthday wish before blowing the candle. She softly said "I want Daddy to come home". This is our prayer every day and for Kanana to make it a wish on her birthday made it even more special. Moses has missed out on all her 3 birthdays and our prayer is that he will be here for her 4th one!
The funny thing is that Kanana picks out her nicknames. When she was about two, she told people that her name was "Baby Nana". This has changed since she turned 3 yesterday. She said her name is "Kanana Big Girl".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL. We Pray & hope that you have lots of fun this year. You have brough so much joy and laughter to our family. God bless you.






No comments:
Post a Comment