Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Walk or Bike to school

What a great way to start a day by walking to school! My girls do this most of the mornings anyway but to have special day designated for the event was even better. I can't wait to see the prizes they won for walking to school! So we woke up rather late this morning. We hurried to get dressed and eat breakfast. The girls were a little impatient so they chose to walk to school without me! I did not mind at all since I made it to work on time anyway.

Today is that day of the week I hate the most. Every Wednesday the girls have an early out! School day ends at 1:35pm. Our babysitter is leaving for boot camp and so I had to find alternative child care for the girls today. I called two wonderful moms to help me out. My friend Wendy was gracious to accept to watch the girls for me today. Thanks Wendy! Kanana has dance class today and hopefully we will have the rest of the evening to do homework or just hang out.

I am planning to start a crock pot dinner over my lunch hour. Pork chops and mushroom soup served over rice. I am back to crockpot dinners because they are easy to prep for this busy mom. If anyone reading this blog has some recipe's for crokpot dinners, please share.

No comments: