For the last three years I have worked for Pediatric Psychology Associates (PPA) as a contract psychologist at BSDC. It has been an adventure! I don't know how time has flown but I feel blessed to have given my services to PPA and the individuals who call BSDC their home. My contract was prematurely terminated last month with only four weeks left. There is a part of me that wishes that I had a chance to work till the last day of my contract. But on the other hand, I feel blessed that the State was pleased with my work that they offered me a permanent job right away to continue working at BSDC. In these difficult economic times, I am just glad that I have a job. The transition was a rough one, that left me emotionally drained, with lots of anxiety, but in the end, the outcome was desirable. This time taugh me to wait upon the Lord, to pray and trust. So many friends rallied behind me with posive thoughts, prayers, and phone calls to encouarage me. I trully treasure all the support I receive from my friends.
It's a new beggining for me and my family. The girls are very excited for me and now they want me to pass my licensing exam so we can get a pay raise and go on vacation to disney land. No pressure there, right?
The girls are all now at Paddock Lane elementary school. They are doing great in their classes and they continue to enjoy swim lessons at the YMCA, cheer, and dance classes at the studio. Kinya and Kiki are involved in all kinds of activities through girl scouts. This past Sunday, they helped serve pancake breakfast to benefit United Way at the American Legion.
An highlight in our house was attending our first Husker game. We really wanted to attend a game last year but we could not find tickets because Nebraska games are always sold out. This year, our friends Diane and Don got us tickets to attend the Fresno/Nebraska game. The girls were so excited


In June, Kanana celebrated her 5th birthday! She invited her friends to have a fun day filled with games and decorating bags. She is now enjoying Mrs. Weeks Kindergatten class at paddock Lane. She enjoys reading the site words and simple story books.I have been keeping busy intensively studying for my licensing exam! There is too much material to cover but I keep on tellng myself, "one day at a time". Must sign off now and take care of a few things. Will touch base again soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment