Monday, April 11, 2011

Double Birthdays

Kiki is now 9 years old and mom is 39!!! We had a great time celebrating Kiki's birthday on Saturday roller skating. One of her friends, Alizae stayed for a sleep over making Kiki's day even special. The girls watched Hannah Montana forever but were so tired that they opted to go to bed at 9:30pm.

Sunday morning, I made sausages and french toast for breakfast. Moses Called to wish us a happy birthday and when I picked the phone he asked, "Where is the birthday girl?" I said " you are just talking to her!!!". He blew it and he knew he did...LOL. Anyway, he is forgiven. We then attended worship service and sunday school. In the afternoon, we went to Humboldt to deliver girls scout cookies to Judy and Sally and there was a surprise waiting for us. Papa Ron grilled humbergers and after dinner, we had cake and icecream. Perfect birthday. While there, we visited with Grandma Ruth and she was in high spirits.

So after all the celebrations its back to reality. School for the girls and work for me! Just came to work this morning to find a cheese cake and beautiful present waiting for me from Joan and a beautiful card from my friend Julie! I am touched by their kindness!

Now back to work...where do I begin????

No comments: